Production and Testing TechnicianTuesday April 13, 2021
Job Title: Production and Testing Technician
Reports to: Production Engineer and Manager
Job Description Date: April 2021
As a member of the Clear Blue Solutions Production team, you will be a member of a small team of positive and productive professionals that build energy systems for customers that are easy to install and offer reliable off-grid energy. We thrive on people who love to solve problems, focus on goals, help each other, and generally contribute to a positive, collaborative, and fun working environment.
The specific duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Continuously building deep knowledge of Clear Blue’s products (specifically controllers, regulators, gateways, wind modules) such that effective testing can be accomplished both to ensure production quality and to assist with application testing for new software developments, hardware components features, functionality.
- Perform efficient and effective tests on a day-to-day basis to ensure quality production for existing production and/or find defects with new products under development
- General production work to build inventory of Clear Blue systems, including assembly of electronics panels, and preparation of wires and cables. Packaging of Clear Blue products for shipping
- Making sure the deadlines for shipping of the systems are met, with particular focus to end-of-quarter targets March 31, June 30, September 31, and December 31
- Maintain focus on quality at every step of the production work, based on a Quality Program defined by the manager, measured by the number of systems that are defect free
- Liaise with other departments as needed to effectively achieve goals, such as Procurement, Solution Engineering, and Core Product Engineering.
- Activity contribute to continuous improvement for all processes
- Assist the Solution Engineering team with order documentation work as needed
- Ensure a safe work environment at all times with a target of zero loss-time injuries
- Comply with Clear Blue processes for Inventory Management, check-in, check-out of inventory. Ensure inventory is tracked and information is accurate at all times
- Recommend and implement changes to the production process based on lessons learned on quality and efficiency
- Degree or completed coursework in Engineering or Electronics
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity
- Familiarity working with various tools and equipment (power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes, wire strippers, crimping tools, drills)
- Hands-on experience with electronic testing and circuitry is preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Contact Anastasia Chekalova, Production Engineer and Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Director, Telecom Sales South AmericaMonday January 25, 2021
South American Telecom Sales Director Position Description
Position Title: Director, Telecom Sales South America
Position Level: The position will report directly to the V.P Sales & Business Development
Position Location: Remote - location can be Mexico or South America
*See below for application details*
Clear Blue provides Smart Off-Grid energy solutions to customers in 37 countries for telecom, lighting, industrial controls, security systems, emergency power, and IoT devices. In Central and South America, our primary focus is Telecom, and we sell direct as well as through partners. Our customers include telecom operators, installers/integrators, service providers, government agencies, municipalities, and private companies. The majority of Clear Blue’s sales is through its strategic channel partners.
We seek an experienced Technical Sales Professional who is a self-starter to join our growing team and lead our expansion in South America. The individual in this role will be responsible for the continued development of Clear Blue’s partner ecosystem while actively engaging in all sales cycles. Experience with guiding prospective customers through a purchasing experience is a must-have. The successful candidate has strong technical selling skills, has exhibited a passion for their clients and has gone the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Fluency in Spanish (South & Central American) with 5+ years of sales experience in the Telecommunications market in South America are key requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities in developing markets to achieve or exceed short-term and long-term sales targets.
- Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers, and source and work customer referrals.
- Have an excellent understanding of Clear Blue products and services, value proposition, brand promise, and key differentiators and an ability to provide a strong technical sell of the solution while at the same time making it simple and easy for the customer to understand.
- Be able to articulate this technology and value proposition to facilitate new clients and answer all lead and customer questions accurately, prioritizing and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed.
- Maintain positive business and customer ongoing relationships to extend customer lifetime value and retain existing clients while developing new customers. Develop a trust relationship with your customers.
- Take the initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities.
- Attend key industry networking events and develop leads
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback.
- Create sales presentations and sales proposals
- Ability to respond to and complete point by point responses to telecom and power tenders.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven track record of success selling telecommunication solutions in South America,
- Impeccable customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Spanish;
- A quick study and ability to access opportunities and chances of success,
- Motivated, driven attitude to be able to work independently;
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude, with a proven history of meeting and/or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales quotas;
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with contract negotiation;
- Ability to present an alternate point of view and shape the client’s perceptions and beliefs;
- Expert in time management;
- Strong ability to create and deliver effective client presentations;
- Very high computer literacy with Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and online tools such as Dropbox, confluence, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required if the relevant experience is sufficient;
- Experience with a CRM platform (i.e., Salesforce) for tracking appointments, sales, complaints, status reports.
Location & Compensation
- The individual can be located anywhere in Central or South America, although preferred locations include Mexico, Peru, Argentina or Chile.
- Compensation will be based on the candidate’s qualifications.
· Please send all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com