Sales Development Representative (SDR)Tuesday January 23, 2024
Position Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Position Level: The position will report directly to the IoT Pico-Grid Sales OEM Channel Sales Director
Clear Blue is a dynamic and growing company that provides Smart Off-Grid energy solutions to customers in 55 countries for telecom, lighting, industrial controls, security systems, emergency power and Internet of Things devices. Our customers include telecom operators, installers/integrators, service providers, government agencies, municipalities, and private companies. These systems operate anywhere, anytime, and are remotely managed through an advanced Cloud platform. Leveraging Big Data, predictive analytics, and innovative power electronics, Clear Blue ensures the reliable and cost-effective operation of mission-critical off-grid and hybrid systems. With Smart Power technology, Clear Blue offers the industry's most dependable off-grid and hybrid power solutions, minimizing both upfront capital and operational expenses.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Clear Blue Technologies, you will play a pivotal role in the implementation ensuring a steady stream of high-quality leads for our sales team. This position requires a proactive and results-driven individual who is passionate about driving revenue growth through strategic outbound prospecting.Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for owning and hitting/exceeding annual performance targets for Pico-Grid & Senti products:Prospecting and Outreach:
- Utilize the Predictable Revenue cold-calling framework to identify and engage with potential customers.
- Conduct targeted outbound prospecting via phone (50+ calls per day), email, and other platforms to generate leads and create opportunities with the goal of setting up meetings.
- Qualify leads based on predetermined criteria to ensure alignment with our ideal customer profile.
- Based on client market and persona, effectively communicate the value proposition of our products/services to prospects.
- Work closely with the sales team to hand off qualified leads, set up meetings and provide insights gathered during the prospecting phase.
- Maintain open and clear communication channels to ensure seamless handoffs of leads.
- Regularly analyze and report on the effectiveness of prospecting activities using key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics in a CRM.
- Provide insights into trends, challenges, and opportunities to optimize outreach strategies.
- Stay curious, be up to date on industry trends, competitor activities, and market changes.
- Developing strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team; an
- Self-improving and learning continuously through experience and manager feedback.
- Proven experience as an SDR or similar role in a B2B sales environment.
- Understand how to build a sales funnel using a CRM.
- Proven working proficiency with diverse computer technologies is essential.
- Familiarity with the Predictable Revenue Methodology is highly desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and objectives.Team Player:
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to support and contribute to a positive team culture.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to evolving processes.
- Individual can be located anywhere in Canada
- Compensation will be evaluated based on the candidate’s qualifications.