Solutions EngineerWednesday September 15, 2021
Clear Blue Technologies International, the Smart Off-Grid company, combines solar and wind energy with advanced communications and cloud software to power highly reliable off-grid lighting, telecom, security, mobile, and Internet of Things systems. Our remote management service and Illumience Smart Off-Grid software enables all the systems to be managed, controlled, and proactively serviced over the Internet, delivering unmatched reliability, long-lasting system performance, and significantly lower maintenance costs.
Clear Blue currently is looking to add to the Solution Engineering team.
Solution Engineers design and engineer customer solutions that are based on the core Clear Blue Technology product line, combined with existing standardized “whole product” components such as solar panels, batteries, cabinets, and cabling. Solutions Engineers also design custom solutions where needed, working with Clear Blue’s core team of engineers. Responsibilities also include working closely with the sales team designing and costing higher-level technical proposals with partners and prospects.
The Solution Engineer function is customer-facing both during the sales / pre-sales process, and during the implementation phase of the solution, ensuring the customer has a strong understanding of the solution being delivered, and is provided with the corresponding detailed documentation.
For larger customer implementation projects, Solutions Engineers act as project managers with the customer’s installation team to manage larger rollouts. This includes leading meetings, organizing activities across multiple organizations, and communicating professionally both verbally in meeting and written through emails and other communication mediums.
Solution Engineers have the needed technical and time management skills for effective interaction with other departments of the company such as Procurement, Logistics, Product Engineering and Production. We are looking for a candidate to fill an intermediate position with the team, able to learn, work quickly, and communicate effectivity both within the team and with our customers. We thrive on people who love to solve problems, focus on goals, help each other, and generally contribute to a positive, collaborative, and fun working environment.
· Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree is a key asset
· Preferred experience in technical project management
· 3-5 years of experience in an engineering or technical project management role
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written in English, any additional language as well is a preference)
· Strong attention to detail, procedures and specifications.
· Creative problem solver with experience in process analysis
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, external suppliers, and customers in a professional, objective manner
· Excellent decision making, negotiation, influencing and team building skills
EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO: email@example.com
Customer Service SpecialistTuesday August 10, 2021
NEW ROLE: CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
If interested please send your application to:
Mr. Dmytro Gladyshevskyi
Clear Blue Technologies is a Canadian company that provides Smart
Off-Grid energy solutions to customers in 37 countries for telecom, lighting,
industrial controls, security systems, emergency power, and IoT devices. In
Africa, our primary focus is Telecom, and we sell direct as well as through
partners. Our customers include telecom operators, installers/integrators,
service providers, government agencies, municipalities, and private
As a member of the Clear Blue Solutions Customer Support team, your main responsibility will be to work with existing customers from installation and commissioning of new systems, through to ongoing day-to-day support involving energy management, managing incidents, customer communication and reporting, technical assessment for resolution of incidents, management of problems with level 2 and level 3 support staff.
We are looking for a candidate to fill an immediate position with the team, able to learn, work quickly, and communicate effectivity both within the team and with our customers. We thrive on people who love to solve problems, focus on goals, help each other, and generally contribute to a positive, collaborative, and fun working environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure customer’s satisfaction with Clear Blue’s product and service.
- Provide remote technical support during the installations or troubleshooting of solar and hybrid power systems.
- Work closely with installation team to ensure the projects are fully commissioned on time.
- Keep track of new deployments and communicate with the customers about the installation progress.
- Answer general customer’s inquiries over the phone and email.
- Using a cloud-based monitoring software, perform daily monitoring and management activities of Clear Blue’s power systems to support stable operation of all systems.
- Identify systems’ faults and work towards an immediate resolution.
- Record issues encountered during the use of Clear Blue Technology products (including software and hardware) and communicate those issues to the rest of the team including by generating tickets.
- Provide frequent feedback to the Team Leads, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, and potential solutions.
- Provide energy analysis and modelling for future and present projects using HOMER Pro software.
- Review energy design information to ensure sizing of the system is appropriate and meets customer’s requirements.
- Update energy simulations as the design progresses.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Electrical Engineering or Applied Science.
- Excellent skills in visual data analysis and ability to see broad relationships and patterns within given data.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Experience with technical support over the phone.
- Can identify errors and inaccuracies.
- Experience with energy modelling software HOMER Pro.
- Excellent understanding of main components in off-grid power systems.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying technical abilities.
- Knowledge of products in the following fields: power generation, electrical engineering, energy storage and distribution, solar and hybrid systems.
Director, Telecom Sales France & AfricaMonday January 11, 2021
French Telecom Sales Director
Position Title: Director, Telecom Sales France & Africa
Position Level: The position will report directly to the V.P Sales & Business Development
Position Location: Paris,
*See below for application details* Only resumes in English will be considered.
Clear Blue provides Smart Off-Grid energy solutions to customers in 37 countries for telecom, lighting, industrial controls, security systems, emergency power, and IoT devices. In Central and South America, our primary focus is Telecom, and we sell direct as well as through partners. Our customers include telecom operators, installers/integrators, service providers, government agencies, municipalities, and private companies. The majority of Clear Blue’s sales is through its strategic channel partners.
We seek an experienced Technical Sales Professional who is a self-starter to join our growing team and lead our expansion in France and French-speaking African countries. The individual in this role will be responsible for the continued development of Clear Blue’s partner ecosystem while actively engaging in all sales cycles. Experience with guiding prospective customers through a purchasing experience is a must-have. The successful candidate has strong technical selling skills, has exhibited a passion for their clients and has gone the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Fluency in French with 5+ years of sales experience in the Telecommunications market in France and/or Africa are key requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities in developing markets to achieve or exceed short-term and long-term sales targets;
- Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements;
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers, and source and work customer referrals;
- Have an excellent understanding of Clear Blue products and services, value proposition, brand promise, and key differentiators and an ability to provide a strong technical sell of the solution while at the same time making it simple and easy for the customer to understand;
- Be able to articulate this technology and value proposition to facilitate new clients and answer all lead and customer questions accurately, prioritizing and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed;
- Maintain positive business and customer ongoing relationships to extend customer lifetime value and retain existing clients while developing new customers. Develop a trust relationship with your customers;
- Take the initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities;
- Attend key industry networking events and develop leads
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options;
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team;
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback;
- Create sales presentations and sales proposals;
- Ability to respond to and complete point-by-point responses to telecom and power tenders.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven track record of success selling telecommunication solutions in France or French-speaking Africa;
- Impeccable customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with fluency (verbal and written) in English and French;
- A quick study and ability to access opportunities and chances of success;
- Motivated, driven attitude to be able to work independently;
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude, with a proven history of meeting and/or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales quotas;
- Strong negotiation skills and experience with contract negotiation;
- Ability to present an alternate point of view and shape the client’s perceptions and beliefs;
- Expert in time management;
- Strong ability to create and deliver effective client presentations;
- Very high computer literacy with Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and online tools such as Dropbox, confluence, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required if the relevant experience is sufficient;
- Experience with a CRM platform (i.e., Salesforce) for tracking appointments, sales, complaints, status reports.
Location & Compensation
- This position is remote with the individual ideally based in Paris or the surrounding area;
- Travel to North America and Africa, may be required occasionally (pending reductions in travel restrictions);
- Compensation will be based on the candidate’s qualifications.
· Please send all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org