Telecommunications equipment is changing rapidly to adapt to global environments without reliable power or local support. Our Telecom Smart Off-Grid Power Pack solution delivers a highly reliable source of power using solar and hybrid solar, with built-in communications, and the ability to remotely monitor, control, and proactively manage these devices over the Internet using our Smart Off-Grid cloud software. Clear Blue’s expert service team provides the ongoing management service to deliver high reliability, long-life and peace of mind.
Clear Blue has also launched our Energy-as-a-Service offering. This subscription-based service enables telecom providers to move away from investing capital and time into owned assets, while eliminating upfront costs and the headaches that come with having to operate and manage power systems. Find out more here and contact us for details.
Designed to support loads from up to 1kWh per hour or 24kWh per day (typically replaces generators up to 10-15kW)
- Supports multiple batteries and types. Read the comparison of lithium ion to lead acid batteries.
- Multiple power sources can be managed independently: Solar only,
solar and grid-connect options, solar with diesel backup
- Loads can be managed independently (e.g. RAN, WiFi, microwave backhaul,
satellite, routers, etc.)
- Online reporting for energy consumed in real-time, energy consumption against telecom traffic volume and much more
- Remote monitoring, control and management over the Internet with Illumience Cloud
- Remote troubleshooting tools including
solar panel test, cabling and connectivity integrity,
remote short circuit reset, user-defined and configured alarms
- Long battery life and lifecycle
battery maintenance and revitalizer
- Patented dynamic charging
- Industry-leading platform security and encryption
- Easy installation, and validation tool